Due to growth our client who is a Global Leader in Manufacturing in the Hygiene and Water Industry are currently recruiting a QC Analyst to join their successful team.
The successful candidate must have proven QC experience in a similar manufacturing industry.
- Ensure that Quality policies, procedures and standards are followed throughout the analysis of components, materials and finished goods
- Lead the regular and structured analysis of quality data
- Drive quality improvements based on data insights
- Support ISO 9001, IMS, GMP Compliance and other standards as applicable.
If you have the necessary experience suitable for this position, please apply with your CV. A full job description is available for candidates once the CV has been submitted.
Any further queries please contact Melissa Harris on .
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- We are currently recruiting a QC Analyst for our client who is a Global Leader in Manufacturing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"