CALLING ALL CHEMISTRY GRADUATES!!!
My client, an expanding pharmaceutical company based in Wrexham, is looking to recruit a QC Analyst to monitor the quality of components, raw materials, products and production processes by inspection, sampling and/or analysis.
The QC Analyst will carry out a range of duties including:
* Qualification, routine maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
* Maintaining laboratory documentation and performing analysis using HPLC, GC, dissolution, UV and IR
* Quality improvement initiatives
* Training of laboratory personnel
The ideal applicant for the QC Analyst post will have:
* a BSc or equivalent in Chemistry
* must have experience in HPLC analysis and HPLC software
* a sound understanding of current GMP
* ability to work under minimal supervision and take on a limited supervisory role
If you are an experienced pharmaceutical analyst, looking to join a great company at an exciting time in their expansion, and are looking for scope to grow within a highly reputable pharmaceutical company then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- HPLC; analyst; chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'