Quality Control Analyst
£18,000 - £22,000
Fantastic opportunity for candidates with chemistry QC experience who are looking to progress.
My client, a leading contract manufacture pharmaceutical company based in the North West, is looking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst. Reporting in to the Lab Team Leader you will be responsible for analysing finished products, stability samples, raw materials and components.
Key responsibilities of the QC analyst are:
* Perform analysis on raw materials, components, in-process, finished product and Stability samples using HPLC
* Conduct stability studies in line with ICH guidance
* Complete documentation associated with laboratory functions in line with GMP
* Assist in the preparation and review of GMP related documents (SOP's, analytical methods, specifications, etc.)
* Communicate testing status regularly to the team leader
* Conduct analytical equipment calibration activities
* Conduct all work, and maintain, the laboratory in a clean, safe and compliant condition
* Highlight and conduct out of specifications and non-conformances including recommendations and writing of the reports when necessary
* Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the management
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree or related subject with a major chemistry focus.
* Must have previous experience with HPLC, wet chemistry techniques, UV and IR
* Must have experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be within the heart of a commercial, fast paced analytical laboratory!
If you are an experienced QC analyst and would like more information on this role please contact Alannah Fisher on or alternatively email your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- HPLC; analyst; chemistry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job