3 month temporary contract
£20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn, is looking to recruit a QC Analyst to join their Technical department to analyse Raw Materials and Finished Products in accordance with approved test methods, procedures and pharmacopoeia monographs, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
Key responsibilities of the QC Analyst are:
* To perform analysis of Raw Materials and Finished Products
* Ensure Good Laboratory Practices are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
* To calibrate or test equipment within the calibration scheme.
The ideal candidate for the QC Analyst role will have:
* an honours degree in Chemistry and a previous lab experience in industry
* Excellent knowledge of HPLC techniques.
If you are an experienced QC Analyst looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- HPLC; analyst; chemistry