QC Analysts required for a global pharmaceutical company based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. These are permanent positions and reports to the QC Manager.
As QC Analyst you will get exposure to work with several existing products and new products. The QC groups are split across Raw Material, In-Process (IPC), Finished Product, and where applicable stability testing.
There are several positions available across IPC and Finished Product.
- Testing all current finished products using assigned techniques, methods and procedures to agreed timescales
- Complete testing data in accordance with Company Policy and legislative compliance to agreed time scales
- Carry out peer checking and data reviewing of analytical test documentation as required
- Report all OOS and Atypical data and results to the QC Supervisor
- Participate in laboratory investigations as required,
- To prepare and maintain all chemicals and solutions according to current procedures.
- Be conversant with the hazardous properties of chemicals and observe the safety rules.
- Assist in the management of laboratory stock items.
- Maintenance and calibration of instruments.
- To give assistance in maintaining and updating laboratory procedures, reports, logbooks, certificates of analysis and other documentation.
- To participate in training programmes.
- To assist in GMP and safety audits of the laboratory and other areas as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Third level degree in Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years laboratory experience within GMP
- You must have experience in HPLC, Dissolution, KF and GC is desirable
- Software experience required: Empower / Velquest / LIMS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job