QC Analyst - Porton Down - Circa £22k
Job Title: QC Analyst
Salary: Circa £22k
Location: Porton Down
Our client has approximately 280 staff, performing a range of production, quality and development roles within pharmaceutical production, process and analytical development, quality control and quality assurance.
To undertake chemical and biochemical analyses to support the manufacture of our clients licensed pharmaceutical products; as required by EU Directive 91/356/EEC for GMP compliance. To write quality documentation relating to raw materials, water and product testing
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with the statutory requirements of cGMP.
- Responsibility for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal specification documents.
- Responsible for writing Standard Operating Procedures and their associated risk assessments to ensure that those tasks are performed safely and other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPAs where appropriate.
- Organise and liaise with external testing laboratories to arrange correct and on time testing to meet production deadlines or suppliers of equipment or chemicals.
- Organise and liaise with internal departments such as validation, pharms stores and QA where required.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments via courses, meetings and literature.
- Undertake work in accordance with our clients Code of Safety Practice and Quality Systems.
- Maintain training records.
- Cleaning of laboratories.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job