Contract Type: Agency Temp
Salary: circa £22,000
Job Elements: -
• Working on a 3 shift pattern (Mornings, Afternoons and Days)
• Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
• Provide accurate records of work carried out.
• Perform all duties in accordance with GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) and safe working practices.
• Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally qualified to Degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry or a life science with some relevant laboratory and analytical equipment experience, lesser formal qualifications may be acceptable when coupled with substantial analytical laboratory and analytical equipment experience.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.