QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst
My client operates in the healthcare industry and has a number of successful branded products formulated and developed in-house.
They are now looking for a number of QC Analyst to come on board. You will be responsible to carry out chemical testing of raw materials, intermediates and final product in accordance with approved methods. All analysis must be carried out in accordance with approved methods, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
* To undertake physical and chemical analysis of incoming raw materials, in-process bulk materials and finished products as specified.
* To carry out chemical testing in accordance with approved methods (including HPLC, FTIR, GC and LCMS)
* Testing the appropriate materials or product to the approved specification and methods.
* Working on special projects, e.g. production related investigations or Validation exercises
* Completing Out of Specification Investigations to establish root cause
* To comply with all relevant aspects of the Quality and Responsible Care Management Systems
* BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline.
* Capable using techniques such as HPLC, GC, KF and FTIR ideally gained within an industrial or lab based environment.
* Ability to make good analytical based decisions.
* Good interpersonal skills.
Key Words: HPLC, GC, KF, cGMP, Chromatography, Analytical Testing, Quality Control, QC, Pharmaceutical, Stability Testing, GLP, GMP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Quality Control
- Stability Testing
- Analytical Testing