KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To analyse raw materials, intermediate and finish products in accordance to the product methodology
2. To prepare the relevant documentation of the products analysed in accordance to good laboratory practice.
3. To plan and manage time effectively to ensure analysis is performed effectively and efficiently, performing analysis independently and across shifts
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in routine testing using analytical techniques such as HPLC, KF, GC, UV, FTIR and Wet Chemistry within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience testing solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules working within a GMP environment.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Analytical | Method development | Method Validation | GMP | Oxford| Chemistry |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.