We are currently recruiting for an Incoming QA to join our team based in Bow, London. The main purpose of the role is the evaluation of incoming raw materials & finished product packaging.
- Evaluate incoming raw materials and finished product packaging against an agreed specification
- Be a specialist in finished product packaging checks and develop effective relationships between Technical, other functions and the supply base
- Attain food safety, legal and quality standards for the incoming QA team. Concession / rejection of non-conforming product and update all relevant technical data bases
- Liaise with suppliers and key internal customers on technical issues
- Have a complete capability to work on new and existing raw materials, to support in technical audits (PPC, internal, external, food safety etc), cost improvement initiatives and on the introduction of new raw materials
- Attend supplier KPI and visit key suppliers in specialist area as well as collate, trend, interpret and publish RM KPI data
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be HACCP certified, or have a good understanding of the principles, and will have formal Hygiene and sensory evaluation qualifications. In addition, they will have risk assessment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Also required are an analytical mindset, and the ability to communicate at all levels, to internal and external stakeholders.
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.