Job Title: QA Website / Software Tester
Salary: £20k to £25k DOE
We are recruiting for a QA Website / Software Tester on behalf of an innovative and modern company who build and maintain travel websites across multiple devices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This fun and laid back office offer a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate. As Website / Software Tester, you will have a key role in ensuring that all digital projects are delivered to the highest of standards through rigorous testing and QA processes. You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project's improvements, issues and the overall status.
Other responsibilities include:
- Plan and carry out testing of web applications
- Contribute to production QA & testing strategy
- Provide high level usability and accessibility feedback on new features
- Produce detailed project test reports
The ideal candidate will:
- Be dedicated to quality assurance
- Have a real passion for digital technology
- Have proven experience in testing websites and/or software
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Assurance processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Have a working knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Have a minimum of 1 year's proven experience in a similar role
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/