An exciting Software/Tech provider to the Retail space.
Pivotal role in the business/Exciting projects in a growing team
Package: £35,000 - £43,000 DOE + benefits
Office: Northwest Based head office but fully remote.
- Do you have 3 years' experience in a QA Testing role?
- Do you have experience creating and maintaining automation frameworks using testing tools like Selenium, Postman, and Soap UI?
- Do you want to join a growing inclusive culture where you will quickly learn and progress?
We are working with a market leading business in the retail industry who have over 18 years' experience delivering software, hardware payments and services to over 11000 retail locations. They are currently looking to recruit a QA Tester that will start to move ideas into reality whilst working across the retail and charity sectors.
Due to growth, they are looking for a QA Tester. As a QA tester you will work in the product team focusing on adding value and delivering the best solutions to the company's large customer base.
QA Tester - Job Accountabilities
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement process within the Product Team.
- Review user stories, specifications and design documents and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, and execute detailed, comprehensive test cases using manual and automated testing techniques.
- Perform thorough regression testing to ensure software quality is maintained.
- Provide detailed reports of any issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Test new hardware and equipment to ensure compatibility with our software.
QA Tester - Experience Needed
- Minimum 3 years commercial Software Testing experience within an Agile environment.
- Experience Testing software with a cloud-based solution.
- Experience creating and maintaining automation frameworks using testing tools like Selenium, Postman, and Soap UI.
- Experience with the following test methods: Black & White Box, Usability, User Acceptance, Integration, and regression.
- Knowledge of SQL.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'