Recruiting for a QA Tester to join the largest independent TV producer in the world. The company are known for designing and developing some of the most successful online gambling games in the market.
As the newly hired Junior QA Tester you will responsible to test slot games so coming with testing exposure and an understanding of HTML would be necessary.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 year in a similar previous QA Testing positon
- Hands on testing / test Script exposure
- Some exposure of gaming products from either University studies or self-projects
- Familiarity with desktop and mobile web browsers
- Automated testing & running full test cycles on slot games
- Working very closely with development teams
- You will be working in an agile environment & agile methodology
- You will be responsible for the testing from start to finish
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.