Do you have at least 5 years experience in QA Testing?
Are you able to take that one step further in creating/refining tests?
Are you keen to work for the world's biggest IT employer?
My client is offering the opportunity to join a forward thinking engineering team as a QA Tester. This is an 11 month contract based in central London, paying anything between £24-30 per hour depending on your experience.
If you bag this amazing opportunity, you'll be working in one of London's most fun and vibrant offices with free food, drinks, gym and mind stimulating office spaces.
This client is known for innovative technologies, products and services - and for the people behind them.
This role will involve a combination of;
(1) Manual testing of phone applications (Android)
(2) Performing rigorous tests on new features
The client would love to see candidates who are capable of taking things one step further and can create / refine the tests
* Perform manual regression tests and benchmarking of new software releases.
* There are several software components on their own release schedules, and tracking and testing the various combinations is important.
* Performing customized, more detailed manual testing of new features before they are released.
* Strong academic background
* Experience with, or happy to quickly become experienced with, mobile testing on Android.
* Comfortable working with a level of uncertainty, including drafting and refining the manual test plans for features, finding (and fixing!) holes in test coverage, and performing exploratory testing.
* Comfortable working in a Linux environment and on the command line.
* Good understanding of SQA methodologies.
* Good at working closely with a development team, to communicate issues, raise high-quality bugs, and assist with collecting diagnostic information.
* Experience with creating and executing regression test plans.
*Looking for candidates with 5+ years experience.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.