Our well known international Media company requires a QA Automation Engineer to work on our web portal used worldwide by which developers interact and supply their content onto this digital platform, including games, movies, music and more.
- Design and implement automated tests
- Maintain and manage test infrastructure
- Increase and improve test coverage for unit
- Maintain testing documentation and set testing standards
- Proven experience as a Test Engineer with significant experience in Test Automation
- Exposure to tools such as Selenium Web Driver and behat tests
- Experience with PHP and capable of writing PHP tests
- Exposure to GIT or equivalent
- Experience Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Experience in working with DevOps and UX designers
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS
- Understanding and knowledge of Linux containers
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job