One of the UK's most highly regarded software development consultancy firms are seeking a number of experienced Lead QA Test Engineers to join their team working on a major, greenfield project for one of the biggest brands in the UK.
The company in question have a highly regarded reputation as being the 'go-to' company for particularly technically demanding and innovative projects in the UK. They have produced some of the most high profile solutions for some of the biggest brand names in the UK, across multiple sectors and this particular project is no different. They not only offer challenging and demanding work but have a highly innovative culture which encourages collaboration and forward thinking. They utilise cutting edge technologies spanning web, mobile, desktop, cloud and big data.
To be considered you will have:
- 5+ years experience as QA / Test Engineer working on complex automation testing assignments
- Experience of designing and creating test scripts, frameworks and strategies
- Experience with various open source, commercial and mainstream technologies and testing tools
- Experience with Java/.Net/Perl/Python (not all but at least one)
- Agile experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast-moving environment
- Experience of managing and leading teams of testers would be beneficial
Personally you will be a highly motivated and driven individual with a real passion for software development. You will also be looking to push yourself both technically but also with regards to your career. There are numerous opportunities to progress within the development team but also into project management, architecture and alike.
This is a key role working on one of the biggest, greenfield projects currently being undertaken in the UK. You will have the chance to working alongside some highly experienced web focused professionals while also utilizing modern technologies and approaches.
This is an urgent role and interviews will happen immediately. Please send your CV for a full briefing.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.