QA/Test Analyst(s) - Guildford
Job; QA/Test Analyst(s) - Guildford
This company is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award-winning company, they are constantly striving for success and to continually disrupt the market with new and exciting products.
As well as offering 24/7 support service, they support their clients through a suite of software, enabling brokers to reduce their risk via connection to external liquidity through the class leading post trade and regulatory reporting software. They have been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Due to continued expansion, a large increase in global client base and a planned expansion in their class leading product suite, they are looking to recruit several Test Analysts.
Description of Duties;
- Perform complete end-to-end testing on the projects.
- Collaborate with test manager and team members, development and support teams to ensure the usability and robustness of the software, and to ascertain that it is tested to the highest quality.
- Assistance with implementing processes and procedures.
- Analysis of business and functional requirements.
- Collaborating with development team for the lifecycle of the product to ensure the most efficient results.
- Assistance with implementation to client demo & live servers.
- Assisting support team with in depth investigations.
- Development of test artefacts e.g. Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Reports.
- Design, review and execution of test cases.
- Logging defects found during test execution.
- Investigating, reporting, tracking and retesting any defects raised.
- Updating and creating internal and external documentation.
- Identifying risks and escalating issues in a timely manner and providing clear and concise reports to manager.
- Maintaining and controlling test environments and test servers.
- Good understanding of hardware, software & Microsoft/Windows operating systems.
- Keen desire to learn and the ability to absorb and maintain knowledge.
- Highly logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down a problem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, team player, flexible, able to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Organised, meticulous, possess the ability to multitask.
- Enjoys and works well under pressure and meet project time scales.
- £’s; fully DoE (neg.) up to £35k,
- Benefits; 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, Annual Bonus, Holiday Trading policy, Sick pay, Childcare vouchers, consideration for Stock Options after 1 year of service, Interest free loan for Season Tickets, free parking & on-site restaurant facilities.
- Location; Guildford, Surrey (they're a 40 mins walk from Guildford train station so please only apply if you already live locally to Guildford, or you have a car and can drive to their offices),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; test tester testing financial FIX SWIFT SOAP FOREX ISTQB BCS automation manual JIRA C C++ C# Python Java Guildford Surrey London Home Counties QA quality assurance digital junior graduate entry level software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'