QA Test Analyst
We are looking for a talented and motivated QA Test Analyst to join an award winning global organisation who work with some of the world's greatest brands, such as Diageo, Unilever, cool Fintech companies and a number of unique brands.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that solutions developed are functioning as per agreed specification without defect. The Test Analyst role is key in ensuring a smooth roll-out of solutions to clients and as such is involved in both the project and BAU lifecycles. They input into test estimates, provide project level test plans and execute test cases while accurately reporting progress and test metrics. At the completion of the Test phase, the Test Analyst ensures that all exit documentation is in place and appropriately archived; they will then support the UAT and go-live phases.
- Execute test cases in accordance with test plans
- Ensure quality gates are followed and where process deviates all stake holders are in agreement
- Awareness of key timelines and deliverables in work
- Develop and document test cases
- Create daily status reports to ensure visibility of project status to all stakeholders
- +5 years testing CMS-based websites. AEM experience desirable
- Familiar with testing against device and browser matrix
- Ability to work under pressure with great attention to detail
- Proficient on writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience working with New Relic and Crownpeak tools.
- Advanced skills in Jira, Confluence and MS Office
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidates (3 different positions) will receive a basic salary between £40,000 - £60,000 and benefits package and Bonus with other perks such as regular socials and beers fridge Fridays, genuinely an amazing office, environment, culture and the chance to work with truly amazing brands! ??
Keywords:QA, Quality assurance lead, Selenium, UX, UI, Ecommerce, CMS, API, Start-up, Insurance, Asset Management, and Financials, Technology, Software, Agile,
- Asset Management
- Quality assurance lead
- and Financials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'