An exciting and challenging QA role within a highly successful Food Manufacturer who supply food products in one of the fastest growing markets.
- Excellent opportunity to start your career in the food industry
- Plenty of Training & Support
- Chance to work in one of the fast-growing sectors in the food industry.
- A competitive salary
A reputable and ambitious Food Producer, supplying a range of food products in a rapidly growing sector.
THE QA TECHNOLOGIST
You will ensure that our client meets customer, external accreditation and legislative requirements both for Quality/Food safety and Regulatory, so they are both legally compliant and adhering to external accrediting & compliance bodies standards to keep their certifications, or to gain new accreditations. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Support and assist the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Manager to ensure standards are met.
- Ensuring all CCP's relating to the HACCP are maintained and monitored at all times.
- Monitoring and evaluating production and processing procedures.
- Conducting Internal audits and swabbing
- Assisting in the preparation for external audits
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Ideally, we are looking for a Food Science or Food Technology graduate with some placement or relevant work experience in the Food Industry. On top of this you will also need:
- Drive and tenacity to make a difference.
- Enjoys and takes pride in having the ownership of their role.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Excellent computer skills
- HACCP experience
- Food Safety & Auditing experience
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'