If you have an interest in food safety, happy to work weekends, and want to start building your career in this industry, this is a great opportunity with the UK's no 1 frozen food retailer.
The main duties:
- Ensuring the retailer's own label products are food safety assessed against the highest quality standards that are expected from their customers
- Provide technical advice and support to logistics and stores and other buying teams
- Raising of any issues through the appropriate corrective channels so they can be fully investigated.
- Inspection of stock with full stock profiling and taking steps to minimise loss of stock to the business
- Investigation of customer complaints and communication of issues to suppliers with instruction of corrective action.
- Comminication of depot issues to Quality Manager
- Collation and communication of quality reports
- Perfromance of DHL audits on a monthly basis
The sucessful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience working in a similiar food manufacturing environment, preferrably chilled experience
- Knowledge and awareness of quality standards and a qualification in HACCP
- Intermediate Food hygiene qualification
- Pest control awareness & temperature controls
- Excellent verbal and written communcation skills
If this sounds like the type of role that interests you then please send me your updated CV ASAP: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business