QA Technician - NIGHT SHIFT
Quality Assurance Technician / QA / Quality / Night Shift
Our client, a successful company with plans for further growt are urgently looking for a QA Technician to join their busy and established team in Northampton on a Night Shift basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a successful, dynamic company. You will be reporting to the Technical Director and will support the production team to ensure the quality of our products.
The main duties include:
- Quality Assurance
- Analyse investigate and resolve quality issues
- Technical support for production department
- Maintain QA records and procedures
- Maintain laboratory supplies & equipment
- Analyse and report on quality trends
- Analysis, Development and Testing of products, raw materials and packaging
- Analyse, monitor and report on technical trials
- Process supplier complaints
The successful person will have the following:
- Quality Assurance experience
- Ideally being educated to a degree level, having sound Maths and Sciences skills, or have suitable QA experience.
- Some knowledge of modern testing methods and analytic techniques
- Good IT skills.
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail with the ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Be assertive with good communication skills.
- Organised and able to work unsupervised.
This is a night shift working position and applicants must be willing to work 8pm - 6am Monday to Thursday.
For more information, click APPLY now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'