The main purpose of the role will be to Provide QA Review of all Process History Records and Product release activities including implementation of the Deficiency system as required
Further responsibilities for the QA Technician will include:
- Process Audit of process history records including product release
- Issue of Deficiency Reports and follow up activities including Customer liaison and investigation activities
Documentation and Change Control:
- Maintenance of Customer Specification Agreements, VeriCycle Data, E1 Data
- Document Control Activities
- Quality Assurance System - including:
- Leading and Coordinating CAPA activities
- Process Trending and Investigation
- Implementation and Maintenance of Training Activities
- Supplier Approval
- Review of Maintenance / Calibration reports
- Carry out Site Assessments
- Involvement / leading quality Improvement Projects
- Assisting QAM with QMS administration activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Knowledge/Education and Training:
- Quality Management Systems
- Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office Applications
- Ideally QA experience within a regulated sector
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform routine tasks accurately and with consistency.
- Work to plan and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify trends and underlying problems and suggest solutions
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH41637 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job