QA- Quality Assurance- Team Leader - Pharmaceutical
Hours: Days (early start early finish); Fridays finish at 13.45
Salary: Competitive (includes additional benefits too)
Our Client; a Global Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit for an experienced QA Officer / Senior and step into a TL role or an experienced TL to gain further career progression working for a Global - GMP Pharma operation.
The Team Leader Will:
- Manage a small team of QA Officers, ensuring compliance objectives and deadlines are met; also mentoring/training on the QMS and auditing frameworks.
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements by co-ordinating and managing key site Quality Management Systems, including CAPA, Change Control, Customer Complaints, Internal Audit and Product Quality Reviews.
- Will have relevant - QA Pharmaceutical GMP experience
- Will have internal audit experience
- Will have CAPA , OOs and Change Control experience
- Will have QMS implementation experience
- Will hold a Degree ideally in a Scientific discipline
- Will have had dealings with the MHRA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management/Leadership experience (mentoring, training, deputising, managing a team)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"