- Lead a quality assurance team to verify that all materials including finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements
- Management of the QA team to ensure cover across all shifts as required
- Complete audits and KPIs and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes
- Train the team to ensure that new process and procedures are adopted
- Building production team capability to improve communication and understanding of technical standards
- Investigating customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution
- Organises organoleptic panel to ensure consistent quality
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all colleagues and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set out in the SHE policy
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Atherstone, we have a team of around 550 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps, rolls, bircher pots and toasties for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Starbucks, Aldi, Cafe Nero and the Munch brand sold in WH Smith travel outlets.
What we’re looking for
- HND and/or experience within food manufacturing
- Experience of managing a team
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Basic knowledge of Weight legislation
- Computer literate
- Basic allergen awareness / practical management of allergens
- Understanding of internal audit process
- Understanding Technical KPIs
- CCP training including HACCP principles for Manufacturing Unit
- GMP; Knowledge of techniques
- Non-conformance reporting techniques
- Microbiological awareness – understanding of basic of food safety
- Basic hygiene principles
- Basic legal labelling practice
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future successWhat you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'