QA Software Test & Support Engineer - Cambridge
QA Software Test & Support engineer with a mix of software support and QA experience is required by a leading software company based in Cambridge.
The role will be split approximately 50/50 User support and QA activities
- Experience in QA
- Software or application support experience
- Exposure to both Windows and Apple Computers
- Exposure to multiple browsers
- Exposure to different mobile devices
- Monitoring mailbox and web help portal for communication from customers
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner either verbally or in writing
- Providing technical help to customers where needed on the software products
- Testing web and desktop applications for defects as part of the QA team
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £36,000 - £42,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Keywords: Senior Software Test Analyst - Application Support - Agile - Automation - Selenium - QA - Cambridge
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'