Would you love to be a part of a multinational, multi lingual team, delivering first class service to our many and expanding customers? Are you interested in working in world class scientific services? Are you looking for a new role that gives you something new to do every day?
My client; an Industry leading Biotechnology company have recently opened a new site in the Netherlands and are looking for people with a strong background in QA/QC to join their expanding team.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles…
- QA Officer- The QA Officer is responsible for the planning and execution of daily quality assurance activities while ensuring compliance with international quality requirements as defined by the applicable guidelines (e.g. FDA, EMA, ICH) and all existing GMP standards in the area of responsibility.
- QC Associate- The QC Associate is responsible for planning and execution of daily quality tests and control activities while ensuring compliance with all existing GMP and safety standards in the area of responsibility.
- Senior QC Associate- The Senior QC Associate is responsible for planning and execution of daily quality test and control activities while ensuring compliance with all existing GMP and safety standards in the area of responsibility, whilst also giving guidance to the QC Associates.
You should have the following experience/knowledge;
- Higher vocational education/BSc in chemistry/biotechnology.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Good communication skills and a high level of English.
- If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic and organised person who’d like to hear more about this fantastic role, get in touch.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'