A great opportunity for a QA/QC Engineer to secure a position with a leading tier 1 contractor with a strong building services department. They specialise in the residential, healthcare, commercial, education and critical services built environment sectors. This role is based in Central/West London.
My client is seeking a QA/QC Engineer with a proven track record of managing multiple projects.
Experience working within the M&E sector is required!
This is a great chance to progress with a market leading business.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day coordinating with site engineers, field engineers, document controller and team members to ensure that the required QA documentation is developed, completed and filed in respective folders.
- Engage with the project teams to ensure planned information delivery aligns with requirements and satisfies contractual obligations.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of handover activities
- Review of QA documentation submitted by project teams / supply chain to ensure compliance with requirements
- Coordination with PM and QA to plan and support Quality Audits and Surveillances.
- Producing QA and KPI reports, liaising with and reporting to board and senior management.
- Reviewing and mitigating potential process or design non-compliance with contractors.
- Managing closure non-conformance reports (NCR), field change documents with design engineers and the Clients.
- Conducting quality surveillance on M&E Assets during installation or at gated intervals to ensure compliance to requirements and regulations.
- Attend scheduled client's progress meetings and present updates on assurance progress.
- Support root cause analysis sessions on construction issues
Please contact Lily George for more info on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'