You will already have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 5 years experience in Construction/Engineering. You will also have
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 19011.
• Knowledge of the construction process, means and methods, and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
• Competence in use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Team collaboration.
• Interpreting technical drawings
You will be providing QA/QC support to one of the UK's largest and most prestigious major engineering projects. You will report to the Quality and Assurance Managerwho has overall responsibility for the QMS.
Your responsibilities will include..
• Supporting the Quality and Assurance Manager who leads the Monthly Quality Meeting and Monthly NCR Close-Out Meeting.
• Support the Quality and Assurance Manager in developing the Quality Management System.
• Support the Lead Auditor during quality audits.
• Work closely with the Project Manager and the site team.
• Provide support to the project team for the implementation the project-specific Contract Quality Plan.
• Ensure strict adherence to compliance requirements at all times.
• Assist the project Site Team in understanding and implementing the QA / QC requirements.
• Provide awareness on QA / QC matters to all site staff.
• Carries out inspection for all quality related procedures on site.
• Ensure that the Inspections and Test Plans(ITP) and Method Statements are implemented and are adequately documented.
• Review the Material Approval Form before being issued to the client
• Prepare and keep up to date all quality requirements on work methods / procedures.
• Identifies, analyses and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for site activities.
• Inspect the work executed on site to ensure quality control in accordance to contract requirements, engineering specifications and the ITP.
• Raise non-conformities and follows up ensuring effective implementation for timely close out.
• Monitor inspection activities of Third Party Inspections and review reports.
• Maintain required construction quality performance data.
• Complies with the Align Document Control process.
You will also be expected to
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all Project's parties.
• Support and practice the Company's Quality and Health and Safety Policies.
• Follow the Company's Equalities Policies in relation to other
Our client is major civil engineering / construction company which is undertaking work on the prestigious HS2 project. This is your chance to work on one of the UK's largest construction projects and a join a world class organisation.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.