- Working in conjunction with the Global Project Services, Engineering and Operations teams to ensure delivery of the company product’s quality, processes and strategy are consistent to the highest quality standards and in compliance with all appropriate company/client/legislative requirements.
- Review and develop best practice regarding quality assurance and quality control practices ensuring quality is continually driven for continual improvement within Engineering and manufacturing. To be delivered via planning, coordinating, overseeing and developing QA/ QC processes; maintaining and developing standard operating procedures and creating consistency in line with client/ company strategy, objectives and processes.
- Review procedures, policies and processes, report, recommend and implement continuous improvements
- Attend initial project kick off meetings and advise QA/QC requirements as required for project fulfilment.
- Liaise with Engineering/GPS/Operations on any / all changes to current equipment
- Review and ensure company equipment complies with current legislation / regulations globally
- Control all Skip certification
- Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status
- Liaise with company global locations, ensuring that equipment is controlled utilising the same Technical Files and processes
- Attend regulation / legislation seminars for information on legislation / regulation changes
- Ensure Pre-Inspections are completed on company equipment prior to load out.
- Complete Post Inspections on company equipment on return from client locations.
- Identifying the separate parts and assemblies involved in TCC Rotomill and ancillary equipment.
- Form and apply a coherent hierarchy of nomenclature used in identifying the parts.
- Assist with ongoing ATEX compliance from company equipment.
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement. Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the Group HSEQ Manager
- Track all nonconformance reports
Technical Quality Assurance / Quality Control Advice
- Liaise with Engineering Department to review / obtain required information to assist and build new equipment as required.
- Attend pre-contract issue meetings with Global Project Services (GPS) to ensure client quality requirements can be achieved within the given timeframe
- Follow all company and HSEQ procedures.
- Address any concerns and taking appropriate actions in conjunction with company procedures.
- Attending monthly safety meetings with HSEQ personnel
Complying with Procedures:
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy as defined in the Company handbook.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with HR Department to assure compliance with current employee law legislation.
- Keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company
- Background in a technical or HSEQ subject
- Ability to read and understand relevant legislation / regulations
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical equipment certification requirements.
- Competent in reading and understanding Engineering drawings
- Knowledge of temporary mobile Equipment
- Ability to record data utilising Microsoft Word and Excel
- HNC/HND Level or equivalent in Technical or HSEQ discipline
- Ability to work to a high standard at all times
- Competent in inspection techniques
- Ability to develop and follow operational instructions
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company
- Responsible attitude towards safety and equipment
- Ability to work on their own with little supervision
- Effective as a team player
- Ability to travel offshore/overseas, when required
- UK Drivers Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job