An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Officer to join the QS department, based in Great Yarmouth. This role reports directly to the QA Manager,
Our client specialises in research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution activities. This role is based at the manufacturing site where a wide variety of products are manufactured and released to the market.
The successful candidate will have:
- Preferably, experience of working in a QC environment, handling chemicals, sampling, testing of chemicals and packaging.
- Microbiological experience would also be desirable.
- An appropriate degree (or equivalent experience)
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- The control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation.
- Assisting other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes, including delivering training.
- Responsibility for maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff.
- Investigating and monitoring breaches of GMP which may arise in the manufacture, testing and supply of materials.
- Recommending corrective and preventative actions and monitoring implementation of these recommendations.
- Assisting with the scheduling and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions.
- Performing the review of batch documentation prior to release by the QP.
- Supporting quality projects.
The successful candidate will have hands on experience handling chemicals, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ideally, you will be competent with computer packages, including MS Word & Excel.
Due the nature of the role, applicants must have the below listed skills and attributes:
- Relevant quality experience in a pharmaceutical environment along with a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- A good understanding of GMP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Competent in computer packages, including MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications, we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'