KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To support batch releases from your base at a virtual site using electronic portals.
2. To support the upkeep of the QMS, such as CAPA, change control, and document control.
3. As the QA Officer you will support all tasks related to serialisation, using the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD).
4. To support the relationship between both new and existing customers and suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (pharmaceutical, biology, pharmacology etc).
2. Proven industry experience in a bio-pharmaceutical setting, in a QA environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Good Distribution Practise (GDP) from a QA perspective.
QA | Quality Assurance | Quality Assurance Officer | QA Officer | GDP | GMP | Good Distribution Practise | Good Manufacturing Practise | QMS | Quality Management System | Pharmaceutical | Bio-Pharmaceutical | Batch Release | Batch Review | Batch Documentation | FMD | Falsified Medicines Directive | CAPA | Deviation | Change Control |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'