KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will contribute to certification and release of medicinal products in accordance with regulatory, company, GMP and project requirements.
2. As QA Officer you will support the QP in execution of their legal and routine duties.
3. You will support and host client and internal audits and support vendor management, QIR/complaints, CAPA, Change control and document control systems.
4. As QA Officer you will support site Continuous Improvement, Validation and Technical services activities, write quality related SOP's and provide QA and GMP related training.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific degree or equivalent in a life sciences subject (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy etc).
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality role within a regulated industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cGMP, regulatory requirements (EU/US) and appropriate ISO standards.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job