Location: North West, Chester
Our client is a growing Pharmaceutical company based in Chester and due to continued expansion they are now looking for a QA Officer to join their team.
The role will be working within the QA team and will be working closely with the Production, Lab and Development teams. As such you will be expected to adhere to defined quality standards and ensure all operations and documentation are compliant with quality targets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Document review and approval
- QA support to the production team
- Offering ongoing QA support for batch activities
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous industry experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Experience maintaining production records including; SOP’s, COSHH and risk assessments, equipment log-books.
- BSc in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical discipline
- Organised and methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary.
- Quality Assurance