QA Officer - £24-£29k - Pharmaceuticals - Runcorn
Great company with an excellent atmosphere, consistent growth & reputation of promoting from within, have good opportunity within manufacturing operations. We need candidates with a good background in GMP manufacturing & batch release/review and associated documentation.
Day to day activities may include the following:
- Checking and approving Batch Manufacturing records
- Checking updates to documents such as Standard Operating Procedures
- Reviewing and advising on deviations
- Preparation of dossiers for QP approval
- Presence in Production areas to review documentation, perform line clearances and perform QA checks
- Checking and reviewing of Lab data and specifications
- Assisting with internal audits and Client audits
- Timely sign off of documentation to meet QP release dates
- Enable successful completion of corrective and preventative actions
- Accurate review of documentation to prevent deviations and customer complaints
Please apply now to be considered immediately
- batch review
- Batch release
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'