QA OFFICER - PHARMACEUTICALS - NW ENGLAND
Title: QA Officer.
Base salary: 27-33k.
Shift Allowance: 7,500GBP.
Shift pattern: 6-6, 4 days on 4 days off.
Purpose of Role:
To develop, implement and maintain quality standards and systems to ensure that products comply with regulations, specifications and cGMP
Key Results Areas:
1. To support manufacturing and other operations in the development, implementation and maintenance of cGMP standards.
- To review and approve batch manufacturing and packaging documentation within agreed timelines.
- To support product release at least 50% of time on-0line performing batch reviews and line audits.
- To review and approve quality documentation to ensure compliance with cGMP Audits.
- To prepare and complete product quality reviews to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To close out failure investigations and preventative actions to reduce repeat failures and to monitor actions to prevent overdue actions - Non Conformance Investigations.
- To identify, design and deliver cGMP training to support improved application of cGMP standards.
- To carry out audits to support the identification, actioning and close out of non-compliance issues Audit schedule Audit actions.
- Degree qualified in a science discipline.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical inductry in similar role.
- Sterile Manufacturing experience essential.
R&D / DRUG DELIVERY / INJECTABLES / STERILES / STERILITY / COMBINATION DEVICES / MEDICAL DEVICES / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICALS / GMP / CONTRACT MANUFACTURING / MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION / REGUALTORY / CLINICAL / COMPLIANCE / R&D / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / SCIENTIST / CHESHIRE / CHESTER / DERBY / DERBYSHIRE / MANCHESTER / LANCASHIRE / LANCASTER / LIVERPOOL / NORTH WALES / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / EUROPE / ENGLAND / RELOCATE / GSK / GLAXO / BESPAK / ASTRA ZENECA / ASTRAZENECA / MEDTRADE / JOHNSON JOHNSON / NOVARTIS / QAIGEN / PFIZER / SANOFI / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / BIOLOGICS / BIOLOGICAL / BIOMEDICAL / CHEMISTRY / QC / QUALITY CONTROL / PACKAGING / BIOMEDICAL / MEDICAL / HEALTHCARE / REGULATORY AFFAIRS / QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / PHARMASERVE / INVIBIO / VICTREX / CONVATEC / AMS / BIOSCIENCE / PHARMA / PHARMACEUTICALS / GMP / DRUGS / QA SCIENTIST / CAPA / QA CHEMIST / SHIFTS / QA OFFICER / QA TECHNICIAN
- Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'