Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharma company in Uxbridge
Working hours are 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance within a Pharmaceutical company
Salary between 25 K and 35 K based on experience
- Responsible for Preparation/updation of SOPs and its final archival.
- Responsible to make sure relevant personnel trained on new SOPs/SOP revisions
- To prepare, review product quality reviews and archiving hard copies after the approval as per approved PQR Schedule.
- To initiate, notify internal and external change controls and to submit to QA Manager for its final closure and archive the relevant documentation.
- Responsible to prepare a monthly summary for the purpose of quality metrics.
- Responsible to review and manage complaints
- Performing QA reviews of batch documentation and appraisal of associated deviations and GMP investigations.
- Responsible to work on ad hoc projects and support Qualified Person as required.
Immediate Interviews available
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'