As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, there has been a substantial increase in the number of organisations requesting our expertise. To meet rising volumes, we are seeking to recruit a QA Officer to join our QA team.
- Conduct routine internal audits of swab sites, laboratories or warehouse against schedule to monitor and improve compliance against Quality Management System and ISO 15189 / 17025 standards
- Write audit reports and work with relevant area manager to identify follow-up
- Perform supplier audits and evaluations (as and when required)
- Assist with creating, updating and implementing of procedures (SOP’s), Visual Guides, instructions
- Support the investigations of non-conformances and perform root cause analysis
- Support science project team with QMS impact assessment (procedure, systems, etc.)
- Participate in training the organisation on QMS and ISO standards
- Participate and support within other Quality functions & activities
- QA audit experience technical environment (e.g. manufacturing, laboratory)
- Qualified internal auditor desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to standard implementation
- Strong ethics
- Strong problem solving skills, with high levels of attention to detail
- Fluent IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using eQMS desirable
- CAPA, Root Cause Analysis, SOP writing
This role will involve travelling 25-50% of the time within the UK. Individual must have their own car.
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- On site parking (dependant on site)
Cignpost Diagnostics is committed to offering opportunities to all persons based solely on competence and individual merit, and not on any irrelevant factor such as age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, background or social status. All employees have a duty to promote and comply with the equal opportunities policy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'