Opportunity for a quality manager to join a successful and expanding business, who have a broad customer base. Their culture is transparent, people focussed, and dynamic.
As the quality manager, you will support the business in the delivery of effective quality management systems, which ensure customer satisfaction. You will lead a team of quality assurance professionals. Specific duties will include: -
- Acting as the customer point of contact for quality and managing customer audits
- Supporting the roll-out of a new electronic quality management system
- Managing deviations, customer complaints, CAPAs, audits, document control and change control
- Generating and reporting on key performance indicators
- Aiding quality investigations
- Overseeing supplier audits and managing the audit schedule
- Writing of standard operating procedures
- Membership of the centre of excellence group for quality
To apply for the quality manager position, you will need: -
- Extensive quality management systems experience gained in a regulated environment.
- Leadership experience gained in a quality function
- Experience of dealing directly with customers
- Well-developed IT skills
In return, the quality manager will receive a competitive salary and a highly desirable benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this quality manager role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
- quality assurance
- quality manager
- quality managment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'