An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Manager to join a well-established FMCG company based in Hull. Working Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm, you would be responsible for the QA department and all staff.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Staff training
- Ensure departmental sickness, holidays and absence of employees
- Daily operations check
- Ensure all issues are reported at the daily production meeting
- Implementing all procedures within the BRC Global Food Standard requirements
- Coaching and training on any new products or machinery
- Adherence to all internal audits to ensure compliance with specified company standards
- Ability to identify and trace raw materials, WIP and finished product
- Product sampling (microbiological, chemical and organoleptic)
The ideal candidate would have experience of risk assessments, hazards and near miss reporting training, accident investigation, two years relevant food manufacturing experience, people management and have Level 3 Food Safety, Level 3 in H&S or equivalent, Level 3 HACCP.
Interested candidates should apply via this website.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'