QA, Quality, Manager, QMS, Systems, ISO, 9001, audit, documentation
Your new company
This company is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of a UK international health resource, which welcomes health researchers. This particular organisation, based in Milton Keynes have established themselves in the market as a leading biomedical research institution. They support all aspects from sample collection to processes and analysis of clinical studies. This facility operates to ISO quality standard ISO-9001 (2015), they have two other facilities that operate similarly in Oxford and the Midlands.
They are looking to strengthen their Quality team through the appointment of a QA Manager at their site based in Milton Keynes.
Your new role
Your new job role as Quality Manager will be to work independently maintain, manage and develop the quality systems within the organisation and ensure the company's activities operate to the highest quality standard. You will also maintain audit documentation, non-conformances and carry out staff training. You will operate the systems on a local basis and develop them to meet the requirements of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of operating quality systems to at least ISO 9001 standard
- Experience in the use of documentation management systems
- Ability to work independently
- Desirable: experience working in a scientific/ medical environment
- Desirable: ISO standard implementation
- Outstanding written and oral skills are needed as well as the ability to work well within a dynamic team whilst using your initiative. You will also have knowledge of Microsoft tools.
In return for this you will be given the opportunity to develop in a leading pharmaceutical company, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job