Quality Manager / QA Manager, Stevenage, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Stevenage.
- Oversee quality assurance and food safety policies and procedures
- Ensuring all HACCP and CCP's are monitored and correct
- Monitor and evaluate adequacy of hygiene and good manufacturing standards
- Inspect quality of raw material and packaging to ensure finished product quality
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and report results
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Day to Day management of the Laboratory
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and food industry regulatory requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Quality / Technical experience gained from a Food or FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Stake holder management
- Good knowledge of food safety and QA systems
Salary: circa £33k-£40k + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance, Technical Manager, Quality Systems, Supervisor, QA Technologist, Quality Auditor, Technical Supervisor, Specifications, Production, Operations, Manufacturer, FMCG, Stevenage, Northampton, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford, North London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'