The main purpose of the role is to ensure the maintenance of food safety, legality and quality for products manufactured in Manufacturing Unit against the QMS and customer codes of practice.
- The Quality Manager will lead the Quality Assurance team and factory level performance in generating, monitoring and trending key technical KPI data.
- Work closely with associated departments to ensure targets are met and adverse trends are arrested
- Engage proactively with the Production Department to ensure that all finished products are manufactured to the specified customer quality standards.
- Assist in managing audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies, third party audit bodies or internal Greencore Group auditors.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager - Nights to join our team based in Northampton?.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- Food related degree
- Internal audit experience
- Relevant food manufacturing experience
- HACCP principles and practice
- Allergen management experience
- Hygiene & disinfection principles
- Basic micro awareness and knowledge of Weight legislation
- Experience of maintaining a quality management system
- Knowledge of technical KPIs
- Ability to use computer programmes including word, excel and related technical IT packages
- Experience of delivering BRC certification
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'