QA Manager - Hereford - £40,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Testing, QA, Quality assurance, Test Manager, Automation, selenium, API, web, software, .net, C#. test planning, test design.
I am currently working with a leading client based near Hereford who are looking to grow their QA team with a QA Lead/QA Manager to come on board and help lead multiple testing teams. Working closely with the Head of Software Development this hire will be a senior point of escalation for the team as well as being the strategic vision for future technology.
Working in a scrum environment the ideal candidate will have a strong background within Automation software testing and agile.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Software testing.
- Experience of testing in the cloud. (google could would be an advantage)
- Strong working knowledge of selenium.
- Close working relationship with development teams. (C++, C#)
- Scrum methodology.
- Commercial experience using TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge of cyber security would be an advantage.
This is a brand new role that comes at a very exciting time within the business. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more, please apply here.
Gleeson Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job