QA Lead - Contract - Berkshire - 3 Months Initially
Quality Assurance Lead - 3 Month Contract - Berkshire - Rate Circa £350 Per Day
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Lead.
You will need to have experience in:
- Defining Test Strategy's & Approach's for projects
- Coordinate integration testing between all parties and platforms
- leading the UAT Test Team through a robust, well designed and planned UAT Test Cycle within set timelines and budget.
- Managing the Test Backlog and Fixes through the defined tools and methodologies (e.g. Jira, etc) to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to understand how to work in both a corporate environment and also a start up environment as there are aspects of both - this is a start-up within a corporate
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent in new product development and delivery
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Product Management MoSCoW or equivalent
- Working as One Team to build a platform for scale and growth
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job