QA Lead (Manual & Automation)
We’re building the future of healthcare in the UK, come and join us on our journey.
We are Push Dr, the award winning Tele-Health company that allows you to see a qualified GP on any device within 6 minutes. Since 2014, we have led the UK consumer patient market and our team are continuously working on new initiatives to enable patients to live longer, happier & healthier lives.
So what’s next?
Smart. Personalised. Healthcare
Later this year, we are launching the new Push Doctor Healthcare platform, the UK’s first Health & Wellbeing marketplace which will provide personalised patient journeys offering unique access to health and wellbeing services.
Replacing slow and outdated middleware with smart and efficient digital connections to a range of digital health services, our unique platform will transform the UK health industry and most importantly will make a difference to people’s lives.
Could you be interested in joining us on our journey?
Role: QA Lead (Manual & Automation)
Report into: QA Manager
Location: Manchester city centre
This could be the most impactful and meaningful role you have ever undertaken!
More information on us:
- New advisory board recently appointed who are passionate about changing Healthcare in the UK with us
- Built an amazing team with vast experience in global marketplaces, product and technology development & consumer branding for some of the UK/Europe’s leading companies (Deliveroo, AO, Youtube, Skype, Zoopla, eBay, Just-Eat, Treatwell, Hut group and more)
- ¢26m series B funding secured in June 2017 (the largest ever tech investment outside of London)
- Growth from 300 monthly appointments in Jan 2016 to our current rate of c. 15,000 per month
- Employee growth from 4 to 115 in 2 years. Plan to be 160 by the end of 2018.
- State of the art City Centre offices (Gym onsite, Events area, Collaborative working space)
We would love to tell you more and look forward to hearing from you.
Apply today with an up to date CV today for immediate consideration.
Please note, MRJ Recruitment is our exclusive partner for all our current recruitment needs. If you are interested in joining us on our journey, please get in touch by calling Jody @ MRJ.
Agencies, please note that any unsolicited applications will be deemed as gifts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"