QA Lead (Environment & Release)
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Lead (Environment & Release) to join a leading, global organisation specializing in Data based in Oxford. We are looking for a passionate QA Lead that relishes on improving process within QA as well as working collaboratively with the wider business!
As an experienced QA Lead you will be responsible for creating and improving testing strategies throughout the whole QA function within this visible role including continuous integration (Jenkins); managing 3rd party vendors including contractors carrying out both Manual and Automation testing. As a QA Lead you will work alongside the QA Manager ensuring successful delivery of End to End testing across a various tech teams!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate collaborative QA Lead with a strong background within Environment & Release to come on board and be part of an already established global organisation that are continually growing.
Skills and experience needed for the QA Lead (Environment and Release):
- Strong QA / Testing experience within a Senior or Lead role, managing or leading QA's both onshore and offshore
- Demonstrable experience of improving testing strategies End to End (full SDLC experience desirable)
- A passion for working within an Agile environment / to Agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for quality and improving process
QA Lead (Environment and Release):
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £55k - £66K + bonus + benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Quality Assurance
- QA Lead
- Senior QA
- End to End