We're recruiting a QA Laboratory Technician to join our Quality Team based in Harlow
About the Role
Working within our Quality Assurance Department, you will be responsible for the viable and non-viable environmental monitoring programme and performing microbiological identification of contaminants isolated from the aseptic compounding unit.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Our preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Hands on experience within an aseptic lab environment
- Practical microbiology experience
- Experience within a GMP environment
- Scientific qualification supported by hands on lab experience
You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to identify hazards within the manufacturing process
- Understanding of MHRA rules for pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Ability to work to GMP/GLP and COSHH guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to focus and meet tight deadlines
- Gram staining and microscopy experience would be advantageous
- Competitive basic salary
- Personal pension plan
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays)
Who are we…
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists and consultants