Bodycote operate an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including, aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services and a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
Bodycote has over 5,700 people globally, in 26 countries spread over 190 locations. We recognise that the success of our business depends upon the skills, commitment and loyalty of our people. We strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued.
We are looking to recruit QA Inspector to undertake routine testing and inspection and to ensure compliance with quality systems and customer requirements. The person recruited must have a flexible approach to work since they will also be required to help support the production shifts in emergencies. You will work as part of a small team ensuring that production targets are achieved and must be willing to be trained on all aspects of the job from booking in, planning, inspection and release. Training may be provided at other Bodycote locations so the successful candidate must be willing to travel and stay over when/if necessary.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Contract review of customer product.
- Routine Inspection.
- Customer contact with regard to deliveries, collections and progress reports.
- Preparation and release of goods that have met and satisfied the contract requirements.
- Control and organisation of all future transport requirements.
- Internal & External Audit Participation - Nadcap & AS9100.
- Review of calibrations, surveys, consumables, for compliance.
- Manage and participate in Furnace Temperature Surveys.
- Manage and participate in final release of customer product
- Comply with all relevant SHE systems that are in place.
- Maintain good working practices and housekeeping.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Must be "hands on" and be able to work as part of a small multidiscipline team to support 24/7 production
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your careerat Bodycote. All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application. The closing date for applications is 6th of January 2017.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your CV on file and should anything come up that matches your experience we will contact you. Good luck in your job search.