KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform regular reviews of the performance of key manufacturing equipment and critical utilities and report adverse trends to Production, Engineering and QA Management.
2. You will act as a QA reviewer and assist with root cause investigation of deviations concerning validation, utilities and disposable filters.
3. As the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist, you will act as a trainer for QA on equipment and validation subjects, and approve process validation documentation on behalf of QA to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
4. You will act as a QA representative for Local Ownership activities for Production Engineering, Site Engineering and Validation and others as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP setting, and performing validation or engineering activities in a sterile or aseptic environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with autoclaves, tunnel sterilisers, filling machines, centrifuges, freeze driers and other similar manufacturing equipment.
Key Words: Equipment | Validation | Quality Assurance | HVAC | Sterile | Aseptic | Manufacturing | Production | Freezers | Centrifuges | Qualification | Engineering | IQ | OQ | PQ | DQ |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.