You will be responsible for providing manual testing for their online platform and apps and be part of a new team who will be driving the business forward implementing smoother and more advanced testing processes.
QA testing on the software products and working with the development team to test software patches. Owning the creating of test cases and test plans and executing the plans. Reporting and tracking bugs through to completion and re-testing.
- Creating test plans
- Executing test plans against software in association with the development team
- Working closely with Project Management to understand upcoming requirements
- Identify, track and record any bugs
- Working with development team to ensure software versions are up to date
- Implement automated testing
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents
- Coordinating quality testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Sound knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans and cases
- Hands-on experience with White box and Black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team who will be forming the future format of the business as it rapidly expands. To be suitable for this business you will need to be happy working in a fast-paced environment where systems and processes are evolving with the business expansion.
If you think this is the ideal opportunity for you then please email me your CV today!
Windsor Employment Agency is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.